Within the area of employment law:
- we draft contracts within the scope of employment law, especially employment contracts, confidentiality agreements, non-competition agreements binding during the term of employment and after its termination;
- we write legal opinions on and draft employee handbooks, remuneration rules and collective bargaining agreements;
- we draft legal opinions on the possibilities of applying most employer-friendly solutions related to working time systems and payment for overtime work, as well as to the choice of employment agreements, which are most suitable for particular positions;
- we analyse the possibilities of employee dismissal, including the management of collective dismissals;
- we ensure legal assistance in collective disputes between an employer and trade unions, including the assessment of strike’s legality;
- we represent our clients in court proceedings within the scope of employment law.