Our lawyers, who have long-standing practical experience of litigation, including representation of insurers, provide comprehensive services in judicial proceedings before every court all over the country.
As part of our litigation services:
- we represent our clients during court cases and hearings;
- we provide our clients with regular and real time information on the advancement and state of the cases we are entrusted with;
- we provide legal opinions on and draft claims for damages, and we also draft pleadings and opinions;
- we provide legal opinions on the merits of filing and proceeding with court actions;
- we conduct a preliminary analysis of the cases run with regard to the strategy pursued;
- at our client’s request we prepare reports on the tasks which are in progress.
We handle the issues of all possible civil liability claims against the entity responsible for damage, and those resulting from compulsory, as well as voluntary insurance contracts.
We assess the merits of claims and we conduct cases concerning:
- medical negligence;
- infringements of patient’s rights;
- accidents occurring in connection with owning and running agricultural business;
- road traffic accidents;
- civil liability of employers;
- civil liability of entities conducting business activity;
- property and personal insurance contracts concluded.
Moreover, we provide legal opinions on the merits and amount of claims (damages, compensation for damage and suffering sustained, disability pensions due to increased requirements and due to lost earnings), which may be justified in the factual circumstances of the case presented, in the insurance contracts binding on the parties, as well as in the applicable legislation and current court rulings.