We provide our clients with:
- consultancy within the scope of setting up and conducting e-commerce, entering into contracts electronically, as well as tax issues related to them;
- legal assistance in drafting regulations, including online shop regulations, safety policy, cookies policy, contracts for production and broadcast of commercials;
- assistance in legal opinions on and in drafting licensing and sublicensing agreements, and copyright assignment contracts;
- consultancy within the scope of unfair competition acts, acts infringing personal rights, image rights, copyright and neighbouring rights, and Internet domains;
- legal assistance in issues within the scope of personal data protection, which includes drafting of documents concerning personal data processing, entrusting personal data processing, database management, its disclosure and sale, registration of personal data filing systems at the Inspector General for Personal Data Protection (GIODO);
- advice concerning consumer rights on the Internet, application of abusive contract terms, and bringing claims related to the sale of consumer goods;
- representation in court and before public administration organs in issues concerning , among others, unfair competition acts, personal rights protection, image rights, infringement of copyright, breach of licence, as well as in the issues related to personal data protection.