We render comprehensive services in all legal aspects of projects co-financed from the EU sources, and we particularly deal with:
- drafting documents necessary for proper expenditure of the project sources received from ESF (contracts, resolutions, enquiries for quotation, and terms of reference);
- scrutiny of actions taken by Beneficiaries and connected with the application of the Act on Public Procurement Law, the Act on Public Finance, as well as competitiveness principle;
- scrutiny of documents prepared by Beneficiaries in the course of the project execution;
- drafting legal opinions with regard to the interpretation of EU regulations and Polish regulations which affect the proper project execution;
- representation of Beneficiaries in court, administrative court and administrative court proceedings.